- Are you heading out of town and need someone to look in on your feline friends?
- Why not have a bonded & insured cat sitter take care of things while you’re away!
- We’ll feed your kitties, give them any required medications, insulin shots, or Sub-Q fluids.
- We’ll also sneak in a cuddle or two.
Need to book our services?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch shortly to confirm our availability.
Services we provide:
|30-Minute Daily Visit||$28 / day|
|45-Minute Daily Visit||$40 / day|
|Initial In-Home Consultation, 15-20 min||$28. Free for bookings of 3 days or longer.|
- Unfortunately, we are no longer able to offer twice-daily visits.
- We will administer any required medications during our visits, at no extra cost.
- Do you have email or SMS access while travelling? We’ll send daily pics and updates if you’d like.
Areas we serve:
Our core service area is downtown, the West End, and Kitsilano, bounded by Cambie St., 33rd Avenue, and Dunbar St. Service beyond this area may cost extra.View Cat Sit Vancouver Service Area in a larger map